Join us with our CEO, Darrell Evans, who shares a wealth of success tactics in the Nine to Five Podcast with Nick Nalbach. In this episode, he provides a new perspective on advertising and a careful method for gaining the trust of your audience in this episode. Prepare for an insightful discussion enriched by Darrell's journey from starting as a Taco Bell fry cook to a successful entrepreneur and how he seized opportunities at every turn.
In this episode, he describes how he used digital marketing to transform the 2008 market meltdown into an opportunity. Through his insights on email marketing and lead generation businesses, you will learn that to harness the power of the internet, you have to work smarter, not harder, to develop client relationships.
As the conversation progresses, Darrell reveals the unique "Iceberg Strategy" and how it might help businesses with more specific client targeting. Darrell and Nick also go into further detail about the five stages of the buyer's journey so you may gain useful knowledge about how to produce content that efficiently satisfies your clients' demands even before they know it.
This episode is a gold mine of tried-and-true tactics that guarantee to transform the way you conduct business. You can use Darrell's advice and tools for targeted marketing, discernment, and understanding the client experience to alter your entrepreneurial path. Don't pass up this chance to study under the greatest!
0:00:00 - Human Purchasing
0:02:55 - Digital Marketing for Small Companies
0:11:26 - From Fry Cook to Restaurant Owner
0:16:00 - Learning Business Skills Through Experience
0:21:07 - Fast Food Scam and Entrepreneurship
0:24:07 - Leveraging the Power of YouTube
0:31:08 - Standing Out in a Globalized Market
0:39:32 - Identifying Signs of Water Heater Malfunction
0:43:01 - Targeting Niche Audiences for Effective Marketing
0:46:57 - Building Trust and Leveraging Online Opportunities
- The power of targeted marketing and building trust with potential customers
- Harnessing metrics for better business management
- Navigating market crashes and turning them into opportunities
- The importance of discernment in entrepreneurship
- The effectiveness of the 'Iceberg Strategy' in targeting customers
- Understanding the five stages of the buyer's journey
- The potential of digital marketing in building customer relationships and working smarter
- "The essence of a business is to sell a product or a service to a customer who has a problem."
- "We're trying to come in because we believe our solution is holistic."
- "If you give me a dollar and I give you three back, do you want to play that game?"
- "I don't care if you sell robotics or if you sell fitness memberships, as long as a human is going to purchase it."
Are you ready to take your business to the next level?
If you're ready to take your business to the next level and need help with paid ads, book a strategy session with us.